[lbo-talk] Re: mj must die for our sins...

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Jun 14 14:29:29 PDT 2005

Fs:
> what is it about mj that sets so many people off? all the people who
> make a living by complaining about making a living on his stories are
> far more disgusting than this unfortunate, arrested developed, innocent
> one time multi-millionaire, who, unlike some of the scumbags who live
> off him, did display a unique and great talent and entertained and
> worked his skinny ass off in order to get most of his money...

I do not have much faith in the US jury system - to the point that if I were ever charged with a felony, I would seriously consider giving up my "right" to a jury trail. The reason is that, unlike Wacko-Jacko, OJ, and other celebrities, I am the type that the god-fearing folk of this land would love to legally lynch.

But having said that - what is all that brouhaha about MJ? What if he did it, and got away with it? Why is having consensual sex withy boys a felony punishable by 20 years in the big house? He did not hurt anybody. I am really disgusted with the preoccupation with celebrities and sex.

Wojtek