[lbo-talk] Re: Only in Limpdick

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 21:11:06 PDT 2005

On Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:46 PM [PDT], Brian Charles Dauth <magcomm at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Dear List:
>
> Can we now stop the theist/atheist thread?
>
> Seminoles QB lay in street, called himself God
> TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) -- Suspended Florida State quarterback Wyatt
> Sexton was taken to a hospital by police who say they observed him
> behaving strangely, lying in the street and telling them he was God.
>
> Sexton was hospitalized Monday night and on Tuesday a Florida State
> official said he was still under medical care at an undisclosed
> location. He has not been charged with any crime.
>
> Florida State Assistant Athletic Director Rob Wilson said Sexton had
> been suspended from the team two weeks ago because of a previously
> undisclosed violation of team rules. He declined to elaborate on what
> rules Sexton broke and said the incident Monday appeared to be
> unrelated.

Football players like four brain damaging substances: Crack, Crank, Alcohol and Steroids, sometimes MDMA (designer crank).

Any one of these could be the reason: "...Sexton had been suspended from the team two weeks ago because of a previously undisclosed violation of team rules."

Aggressive go-getter types (jocks) go down hard when they "go", but their religious propensities rarely extends past attending church/synagogue/other weekly.

What's Jah gotta do with it.

Leigh http://www.leighm.net

-- Zero Surprises: No virus found in this outgoing message // lcm Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.3/15 - Release Date: 6/14/2005