[lbo-talk] 'bogus' WTC Collapse story

Gitchee Gumee gitcheegumee at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 11:17:45 PDT 2005

Joseph Wanzala has correctly observed,

"What you and others are now doing is [simplistic] argument by [nauseous] innuendo..."

Doug asked the question,

"How do you know he's not just another right-wing nut?"

The correct answer to this Berletian drivel: So what if he is?

"Denial [-ism] is not just a river in Egypt!

Curious minds would like to know if (hypothetically of course), someday, you found yourself (on a hot and steamy June afternoon), wandering around in the downtown section of some distant city (far from New York) that's absolutely filled with "right-wing nuts," like say, Dallas or Houston, and found you were unable to locate even one friendly soul who'd bother to give you so much as the right time of day - while, at the same time, you were right on the verge of, dare we say... "springin' a leak" on the nearest hydrant you could find, right there on the friggin' ("right-wing ") public sidewalk - when, out of the blue (at the very last instant), should suddenly appear, just as your bladder was about to explode, one last, certifiably "right-wing nut," to whom you'd appeal for the very best course to the very nearest public men’s restroom, and, just sure as shootin' in "right-wing" Texas, this "right-wing" fella then offered the very precise counsel you so desperately needed, i.e., to go one block down (straight ahead), and then, just half a block to the left on the "right-hand" side of this "right-wing" city... my question is, do you expect you'd be more likely (or less so) to follow his counsel that he'd generously offered, and had "informed" you, exactly, as to (precisely) the men's room you desperately needed.... or, because this chap was such a demonstrably "right-wing nut" (who was thoroughly adorned with pins & buttons, advocating a life term for Bush (not in a penitentiary where h e belongs, but) in the White House... would you let loose on the hydrant instead?

In other words, how far would you take your propensity to evade certain facts (and, moreover, the pointed questions that could elicit said facts) if, in any given [historical or political] situation (or set of particular circumstances), your best source of info just happened to be, a certifiably and demonstrably "right-wing nut"? If push came to shove (so to speak), would you take the nut's offer to provide you the info (or insight) you needed... or,would you stand there (on a busy downtown street, saturated with "right-wing nuts" ) and pee on the hydrant instead?

from the “...shores of Gitchee Gumee by the shining Big-Sea water.”

<gitcheegumee at earthlink.net>