[lbo-talk] 'bogus' WTC Collapse story

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:42:44 PDT 2005

Jordan Hayes writes (after indulging in a distorted recitation of this thread):

"Maybe if the official story were to get questioned in a straightforward way instead of how this thread went (and most of Joseph's attempts to jump-start this thread on this list) then we'd listen better."

The nomenkaltura on this list have demonstrated over and over again over the last two years or so that they (you) are not open to questioning the official story regardless of the 'straightforwardness' of the questions posed. Whether the source is a left-winger or a right-winger - on this topic they will be subjected to variations of the same treatment. Indeed, as this thread has shown, the tendency is to latch onto or create diversionary red herrings in an effort to mutilate the point being made. Honest and straighforward debate, with a few exceptions, is studiously avoided.

My main point stands, the official story has been questioned by (yet another) prominent right-winger (of whatever particular right-wing ideological tendency), while 'left-wingers' of the LBO variety rush to Bush's defense and armed with sly innuendos.

Joe W.