[lbo-talk] Pics of "porn star" Mary Carey at Bush's dinner

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 21:45:18 PDT 2005

Jenna Jameson, who wrote the NY Times Bestseller "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star." Was a small controversy here in some public libraries in Texas over whether they should carry the book -- it made the top 10 lists of most mainstream booksellers but, still, that *title* -- and that *woman* behind it.

-B.

> > I am pretty sure few had heard of Mary Carey, much

> > less to a degree that made her a "porn star" on a
Jenna