[lbo-talk] the Mozart Effect

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 09:20:47 PDT 2005

Well, in the last ten years, the only way I can get myself to sit down and concentrate on something that doesn't particularly interest me (computer programming/tech writing) is to play Mozart chamber music. Nothing else seems to work. It calms me down and helps me focus.

I make no general claims for that. For other people, it's reggae or hip hop or rock.

Joanna