[lbo-talk] Re: denial of revision

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Jun 16 12:57:59 PDT 2005

>"...He didn't give me a str8 reply on why he spoke at the
>> Willis Carto Holocaust Denial conf..."

maybe because you used the derogatory slur put on them , rather than what they call themselves?...

none of "them" refer to themselves as deniers: they call themselves revisionists...

hint: call people by the name(s) they would have you call them...

don't call people n-words, spics, faggots, kikes, dagos , honkies or rednecks, and expect them to treat you... str8?