[lbo-talk] Schiavo had half a regulation brain - and Earth calling!

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 15:57:02 PDT 2005

And it appears she suffered and died with less than 25% of the respect and interest given to the Quinlan passage. I know many on list hate JPII, but he died with dignity.

I am simply left with the media and this list wondering the weight of Jacko's brain explaining his fate. A great and future thread to convince anyone of anything.....

Really, when is the LBO coming back to Earth?....