[lbo-talk] divisions in the GOPster elite [was: straw [poll] in the wind]

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:25:01 PDT 2005

On 6/17/05, Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:a year or two ago, a minor California Democratic Party honcha, Lila Garrett (not related to the actress as far as I know; see http://politicalgraveyard.com/bio/garrett.html) spoke to the secular-Jewish group I belong to. She was filled with conspiracy theories (including the idea that Paul Wellstone had been assasinated by GOP operatives)...

Garrett is the former chair of So. Ca. Americans for Democratic Action. Big Kucinich backer.

So. Ca. ADA seems quite active, http://home.earthlink.net/~socalada/ADAWebsite/events.html

The Wellstone plane conspiranoia has been published in, "American Assassination: The Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone, " by Professors James Fetzer and Don "Four Arrows" Jacobs.