[lbo-talk] Straw in the wind: Republican base dividing on Iraq

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jun 17 20:06:33 PDT 2005

Steven Gotzler wrote:

> Hear Hear.
>
> Chuck did you write that piece you were threatening on the how the
> movement was shut down? If so please forward it on. Otherwise, hop to
> it. Seems like this would be a great preface.

That article hasn't been written yet, but it's been growing as a series of articles in my head. It will probably get written within the month as I'm dedicating more of my life to research and writing. These past two weeks I've been helping a newly retired English professor move and she's presented a strong case to me that I need to write more. So look out for more articles and several books.

Chuck