[lbo-talk] Appeal to Ignorance

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 14:29:25 PDT 2005

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote: If we don't accept the major premise, we don't proceed from the minor premise to the conclusion. Is there any reason why we should be compelled to accept the major premise? None at all. -- Yoshie

Yoshie, you're very intelligent. Why are you saying something so stupid? My point was that one cannot make claims about x when that x stands outside of one's frame of reference.

I have had too much to drink this evening, so I blame any faults in my logic on that. :)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

____________________________________________________ Yahoo! Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com