[lbo-talk] Appeal to Ignorance

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 15:18:47 PDT 2005

Chris enjoy the drink and best to you tomorrow (afternoon).

I agree with Chris, Nicholas is better to remember than Lenin. Lenin, by the way, is fading like a northen light here - thank God!

Lenin was a beast and hateful murderer.

Stalin is a very different question. The peoples of the Soviet Union defeated Hitler - with or without Stalin's "help." When Russians can agree on this, a healthly Russian nationalism will come into place.