[lbo-talk] Transcript: Congressional Bipartisan News Conference On U.S. Troops In Iraq

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 13:44:55 PDT 2005

' William F. Buckley echoes these sentiments. Just last month he wrote, and I quote, "The day has to come and the advent of that day has to be heralded when we say that our part of the job is done as well as it can be done. It is an Iraqi responsibility to move on to wherever Iraq intends to go." '

Followed by Q&A. http://snurl.com/bipartiraqnwsconf