[lbo-talk] so much for the LAT's wikitorial

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:46:01 PDT 2005

given the chaotic fight that happened around the 2004 election on the Wikipedia, this seemed inevitable. If I ran the LAT (and I'm waiting by the phone!), I'd have two Wikitorials, one pro- and one anti-war. along with one "moderate" perspective (no, that would be the LAT's own view).

> <http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/editorials/la-wiki-splash,0,1349109.htmlstory>
>
> Where is the Wikitorial?
>
> Unfortunately, we have had to remove this feature, at least
> temporarily, because a few readers were flooding the site with
> inappropriate material.

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.