[lbo-talk] Dolan on Stalin

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:11:22 PDT 2005

On 6/20/05, Lance Murdoch <lancemurdoch at gmail.com> wrote:
>Or that one reason the population was lower

And I should note that when I said the population was lower between the 1962 census and the Vietnamese's 1980 demographic survey, I don't mean the actual population was lower, it wasn't, it was higher. I'm just noting that refugees going to surrounding countries lowered the number of people in the country to be counted in 1980 (not that they were counted in 1980 anyhow, there would be no headcount until 1998).

-- Lance