[lbo-talk] Iraq polls: 59% now oppose the war

Andy F andyf274 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 08:17:33 PDT 2005

> [framing does matter! - from Gallup e-i-c Frank
> Newport's Tuesday Briefing]
>
> Polls About the War in Iraq

> Some of these variations in opinions occur partly
> because of what is
> emphasized in the question wording. The ABC
> News/Washington Post poll
> question asks: "All in all, considering the costs to
> the United
> States versus the benefits to the United States, do
> you think the war
> with Iraq was worth fighting, or not?"

Has anybody out there been asked personally if they thought "it was worth it"? Like, if I thought a murderous armed bank robbery/kidnapping/hostage taking was worth it?

Andy

____________________________________________________ Yahoo! Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com