[lbo-talk] censorship

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 21 16:26:14 PDT 2005

[see website for full story]

The right of Freedom of Speech is one we have held as immutable in this country for over 200 years. But the new Right, the religious fanatic "right", wants that Right to only apply to those subjects they agree with...sort of like Germany in 1933.

So, I have had to pull Bondagezine, temporarily. I will get it up again as soon as I can meet all of the asinine requirements of Ashcroft/Gonzales. The new regulations are masked as "Child Protection laws" when in fact they are really a way to make it so diffiuclt to have Adult pictures on the Net that many may drop out all together. We will not. We shall be back shortly.

I apologize for the inconvenince, but you will lose no membership time. All memberships are placed on hold until we start up again.

The Bondagezine main page tells the whole story. http://www.bondagezine.com Again, sorry. Sorry we live under a regime that is becoming a more and more repressive.

Master Jack