[lbo-talk] lbo RSS feed

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 22 06:31:27 PDT 2005

lbo at inkworkswell.com wrote:

>At 01:15 AM 6/22/2005, Michael Perelman wrote:
>
>>Would that be difficult to do for pen-l?
>
>noper. Just subscribe pen-l here: http://gmane.org/subscribe.php
>
>If they approve of the list -- and they will -- they'll use a 'bot'
>address to subscribe to pen-l. It will automatically archive the
>list discussion, turn it into an RSS feed, and all the other nifty
>things they have there.
>
>It's an open source project.
>
>I learned of it through our referrer logs. People already read LBO via gmane.

Jordan & I asked them to take it down because of the occasional but urgent necessity to remove posts from the archives.

Speaking of which, we (meaning Jordan) will do that if necessary, but it does take some time, so please be careful about making sure the address in the To: field is the one you really want!

Doug