[lbo-talk] Pods: Surpassing the Gulag inScalability

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Jun 22 08:55:27 PDT 2005

andie nachgeborenen :

But the policy is barbaric, thuggish, ugly, reactionary, illiberal, un-American, uncivilized, illiberal, cruel, and indecent. For starters.

^^^^^^ CB: and fascistic, especially when we consider it is pendant to a colonialist war of aggression. It is well within the scale of Apartheid fascism's atrocities ,say. Racist and fascist.

Our slogan might be "Guantnamo is like Apartheid South African fascism. "