[lbo-talk] Hersh

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Wed Jun 22 09:08:05 PDT 2005

[Hersh] * the country is being run by 8 or 9 people, in complete isolation from the rest of the gov.

I doubt that. However, when you think about a lot of the corporate board of directors, there seems to be a small network of people with a lot power. [e.g. Vernon Jordan] See "Linked: The New Science of Networks" by A.L. Barabasi. Chapter 14: Network Economy.

[Hersh] * Cheney wants to run for pres in '08

Cheney will be luck if he doesn't have another heart attack before '08; also he is not really liked my most southern conservatives - I know, I've asked them myself all-the-time.