[lbo-talk] seal the border! save us from the globalists!!

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:32:02 PDT 2005

> I swear a person could make a decent profit if s/he was to write a book on
> some of the logical errors in American think tanks. Cato is just icing on
> the cake.

I've seen an article analyzing the role of TTs (by Peter Philips of the University of Utah Econ. Dept., if I remember correctly). The key thing is the lack of peer review, which allows the worst errors to be made.

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.