[lbo-talk] RSS feeds, etc.

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Thu Jun 23 08:52:41 PDT 2005

I'd like to see the list 'reply to' behavior default to 'reply to sender' rather than 'reply to list'. It might cut down some of the patter that seems to result from some of the threads - the 'cues to Pugliese or the 'cue to comrade Cox' type thing. That kind of a change might require some list discussion, but it's worked well on some other lists to reduce the noise.

Martin