[lbo-talk] Rove: "Liberals wanted therapy for 9/11 attackers..."

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 21:15:52 PDT 2005

On Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:13 PM [PDT], B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> "They're losing ground on everything - even the
> previous strong points, like Iraq and "terrorism."
> This tough-guy talk must be an attempt to revive the
> old magic, but it ain't working. It's kind of
> beautiful to watch."
>

> Fact-esque Blog agrees with you:
>
> http://casadelogo.typepad.com/factesque/2005/06/were_winning.html
>
> -B.

The Miami Herald ( *limpdick!* ) seems to be pushing that envelope in print:

Americans inching closer to a reckoning

Either you want to know if you've been lied to, or you don't. Do you want to know?

By Robert Steinback http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9232.htm

06/22/05 "Miami Herald" - -

I think i've said this previously... I was living in VT when everyone in the state(mostly repubs at the time) turned on Nixon like a pack of hunger-crazed malmutes...

It... Was... Beautiful.

These jokers did a lot more damage than Nixon could have ever dreamed of... even HST said he would have voted for Nixon in a flash, if he was running against GWB.

Maybe they'll go down even harder.

Leigh http://www.leighm.net

-- Zero Surprises: No virus found in this outgoing message // lcm Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.0/27 - Release Date: 6/23/2005