[lbo-talk] Minuteman Project in 3 Way Split

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 23 22:44:32 PDT 2005

Not that I need tell most of you folks here, but I'd keep a very close eye on these guys and how this matter plays out. If there was ever anything that stinks like the beginnings of a far-right group like the Klan, the Brownshirts or SS, this is it.

Gary Williams

--

Gary Williams

http://mycos.blogspot.com/