[lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jun 25 09:55:56 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> you don't understand. Chuck0 IS the anarchist movement. Chuck0 runs a
> web site that gets 57.934 bazillion hits a month and he has plans for an
> anarchist wiki. everything Chuck0 says, anarchists agree with him. If
> you don't, then you aren't an anarchist. Anarchisms is about right
> thinking. Stop thinking the feds are after you. Stop thinking that they
> will put you in jail. Stop thinking the rightwing christers have power.
> They dn't. Think this: they lost the culture war. If you'd just think
> like Chuck0, then all our problems would be solved: god would be fucked.
> we'd get the goods. the capitalist state would be gone.

Kelley: There is no need for the personal attack. I have a right to make arguments here, just like everybody else. I listen to what other folks write and I learn things from people I frequently disagree with. One of the great things about this list is the diversity of opinion on it. And the discussion here is civil, most of the time.

I am definitely NOT the anarchist movement, but I'm certainly capable of

pointing out the basics of Anarchism 101 to a person who states that anarchism is a form of liberalism.

Chuck