[lbo-talk] Alex Cockburn's poverty wages

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 12:31:54 PDT 2005

On Monday, June 27, 2005 12:21 PM [PDT], C. G. Estabrook <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:

> A nasty (and uniformed) little piece that unintentionally
> reflects rather well on Cockburn. --CGE

As someone who gets ribbed for my lotech, nocar alternative lifestyle.

$14,400 is what it takes, -+, albeit I live in a rather expensive area of the U.S.

Leigh http://www.leighm.net

-- Zero Surprises: No virus found in this outgoing message // lcm Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.2/29 - Release Date: 6/27/2005