I paid for the damn choppers! Re: [lbo-talk] Excellent ANTI-CAPITALIST March in Palo Alto Last Saturday

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 17:43:07 PDT 2005

--- snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> these comments came across on another list. i dunno,
> but it sounds to me
> like it's all been co-opted. this is not to say that
> these things aren't
> important.

Seeing as I am a Palo Alto resident, I am planning on attending the next City Council meeting to complain. I intend to make the point that the person in your letter makes: I dont want my property tax money being spent this way! It will feel weird to make that point for once!!! They must have spent well over 100,000 on the police for this march..all because they were scared that an "anarchist" might break a store-front window. How much do one of those cost anyhow?

-Thomas