[lbo-talk] Randians: don't apologize to Indians!

Mark S bunyak1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:32:34 PDT 2005

Someone should remind them of the Pacific Northwest tribes. I feel more sorry for the 18th century European peasant than the people of the Northwest who had abundant fish, fowl and a temperate rain forest...

"By the time the Europeans arrived in the 18th century, the societies of the Northwest had developed ways of life that rank among the most complex and sedentary for nonagricultural people anywhere."

http://www.cabrillo.edu/~crsmith/noamer_nwcoast.html