[lbo-talk] Palo Alto City Council July 11: Let's Complain About Police Intimidation

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 10:05:54 PDT 2005

Please forward this to any interested parties. The next Palo Alto City Council meeting will be held July 11 at 7PM at City Hall, 250 Hamilton Street, Palo Alto.

I intend to go there and raise grievances about police intimidation at the recent rally as well as the extravagant funds expended towards that intimidatation. I would appreciate company! If interested, show up and/or contact me: entheogens at yahoo.com or (650) 814-8613

-Thomas