[lbo-talk] Re:nyr "just" warriors

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Jun 28 14:29:23 PDT 2005

"...I thought the following lead from a piece in the current NY Review of Books was a real collector's item. Btw, I didn't bother to read the whole thing..."

unfortunately, i read the next two sentences... and then didn't bother to read the whole thing :

"The apparent differenceand the reason so many of us cheered when the US and its allies went into Kosovo was that Slobodan Milosevic had begun a campaign against the Albanian majority of Serbia's Kosovo province that had all the hallmarks of a prelude to genocide. So not only was the US on the right side but it was intervening in real timeits actions might actually prevent a major crime."

fs