[lbo-talk] podcast

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 14:43:18 PDT 2005

The hifi link loads realplayer and streams, from feed demon. But I do notice that the "enclosure" (read mp3file) download fails on automatic d/l through feed demon's "feedstation".

It may not be a problem on the server end. Let me set up live365 for an automatic d/l and I'll let you know in a few days. Leigh http://www.leighm.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:29 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] podcast

Has anyone tried out my podcasting arrangement? I haven't heard anything, and I'd like some comments before trying to spread it around.

See <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html>. Click on the appropriate iPod (which is a scan of m¥ own personal iPod).

Doug

-- Zero Surprises: No virus found in this outgoing message // lcm Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.6/33 - Release Date: 6/28/2005