[lbo-talk] Sad Songs Say So Much

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:41:00 PDT 2005

On 6/28/05, Mycos <mycos at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Heh! Sendero Luminoso. What precious little darlings.....<g>
>
> --
>
> Gary Williams

Great movie via netflix on the Shining Path, "The Dancer Upstairs, " starring Javier Bardem, directed by John, "I'd kill Robert Fisk, " Malkovich. http://homevideo.about.com/cs/drama/fr/DVDpickDancerUp.htm

Think I'll go now and hang some four legged (running) dogs from lamposts now, like SL did. PETA can then come by and have poor Rover incinerated, PETA Employees Face 31 Felony Animal-Cruelty Charges for Killing, Dumping Dogs http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2005/06/1715729.php

-- Michael Pugliese