[lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Wed Jun 29 04:42:00 PDT 2005

Only if Gates was not targetted personally and the car dealership was part of some well-thought out plan for economic development. There is language in the decision that might require a careful public process to arrive at any eminent domain decision.

----- Original Message ----- From: "joanna" <123hop at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:49 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?