[lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 10:34:13 PDT 2005

No. I'm saying in practice most eminent domain is pretty neutral stuff, it's not destroying whole neighborhoods for factory construction (we should be so lucky), highways or Wal-Marts. It's running pipelines through remote farmland, getting easements, and the like. You don't really want to block all use of ED as practical matter. Nathan may be talking democratic theory. I'm talking practical economics mainly (as well). jks