[lbo-talk] noonan on obama

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 13:33:47 PDT 2005

i'm not yosh. in fact, i was the one who applauded obama, to much ridicule on this list last year during the Dem convention. i later pointed to obama as the guy who had the "vision thing" -- the story the left needs to get people to start telling each other and themselves if we ever hope to shift political rhetoric to a place where we can breathe and focus on building a real social movement.

harassing the political winds and all that.