[lbo-talk] noonan on obama

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 13:56:13 PDT 2005

At 04:32 PM 6/29/2005, Nathan Newman wrote:
>If you mean that you were just passing it on for laughs, that wasn't
>clear. And why spread it at all?

that's exactly what i said Nathan, to wit. awww forget it. if you can't be bothered to apologize.

What's worse, though, you decided to assume that I must agree with it. Why? Have I ever said anything to you to indicate that I would take that position? Really. The people who treat you half way decently around here, you shit on? I'm not Yoshie and I rarely, if ever, get involved in the conventional ultra left snarling about democrats. So, you really had no basis for making a snap judgment.

I passed it along b/c we discussed Noonan's ostensibly "kind" words about Billary the other day. I took issue with Doug that Noonan was giving Hill a pass and that the bourgeousie were looking to Hillary to mitigate recent excesses. Noonan did nothing of the sort. Instead,she very subtly said that Hillary was just as bad as rumor had it and the only reason we found it hard to believe was that such stories of greed and determination are rare in our political process. HA. noonan is such a gas. I think, if they want Hill in the driver's seat at all, it's because they think she'll lose bigtime.

(I may have misrepresented how Doug put it. so doublecheck the archives and click click click!)

So, that she's jumping all over Obama suggests to me that Noonan, faithful mouthpiece that she is, is indicative of a rightwing that phe4rz obama -- precisely because he could give their "vision thing" a run for the money.

kelley