[lbo-talk] Zaps: A letter of explanation...or, perhaps, farewell

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Wed Jun 29 16:07:49 PDT 2005

Hey, its a report. Everyone knows that anarchists always agree on everything, right?

I have some rather lengthy portions of their report. I think that it is being released slowly. Not sure how this will turn out though.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:44 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Zaps: A letter of explanation...or, perhaps, farewell