foxy! Re: [lbo-talk] noonan on obama

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 16:20:34 PDT 2005

dayam! it's important that obama run. what a fuckin' fox -- an intellectual, smart, foxy man.*sigh* if i must endure another election season, please let it be with a fox running for office. please please please. i just love that geeky awkwardness and good looks and charm. man. i'm going to go melt and quiver now.

aside from all that, i think that your discussion of how atheists ought to apply here. treat discussions of democrats the same way you treat god: not interesting. people will move on to better things as time passes. in the meantime, ain't no threat to me. :)

you, frank, and others treat democrats as this huge threat giving them far more importance than they deserve. the people who campaigned for kerry wouldn't have campaigned against the war. so, no energy was siphoned from the antiwar movement.

oh, and of course, the difference between you 'n' me is i _expect_ the "leader of the free world" (and those who aspire to the position) to be a warmongers. thus, no disappointment as far as i'm concerned. *sigh* but we've been down this road before, so i'll get back to work and just drop it. (why anyone thinks the presdinet, whether it's nader or dean or shrub would pull out the troops.... beyond me.... it's just weird.)

smoochiez