[lbo-talk] Re: afghan boogieman

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Jun 29 17:05:22 PDT 2005

>1:...Give me one instance of a terrorist attack being
>planned in Afghanistan in the last four years..."
>

>2:is there evidence of one being planned there in the previous four years?
>

>3:So 9/11 was planned in Langley?

sooo...afghanistan and langley were the only two places on the planet where 19 guys and their confederates could plan the attacks of 911?

quite a bit of the planning had to have happened here, in the usa... and none of the 19 were afghans, and nobody has clearly linked any of them directly with langley...

have they?

fs -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050629/35be00d3/attachment.htm>