[lbo-talk] General Odom (Ret.) on Iraq

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:55:27 PDT 2005

this is a bad trend. I just paid thousands to put anti-bomb barriers in front of my office.

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Gummo, paraphrasing Dante. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050630/f8513e1c/attachment.htm>