[lbo-talk] Re: foxy!

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 09:24:54 PDT 2005

At 11:39 AM 6/30/2005, Jim Devine wrote:
>we have to plan now to dedicate all of our political energies to
>non-electoral activities in 2008.

who's we?

>who is "rwmartin"? is s/he related to rowan & martin?

a computer programmer, now on disability, ex-punk rocker who hangs out at dive bars, has a slew of addicted ex-gfs, and who generously gives his money to people in need -- pays rent for people at the bar, sends money to people he's never met but whose computer died and, without one, they can't participate in discussion groups, sent me an 'extra' palm pilot just 'coz and without ever meeting me -- and who's been saying he's gonna die young for 30 years now, but is still alive 20 yrs later. oh! and he still has his hair and can be seen on the internet somewhere sporting a brass bra.

the expression isn't his, but i heard it from him first. don't know who coined it first.

kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin