[lbo-talk] Ever more opportunities

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:05:49 PDT 2005

On Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:34 PM [PDT], Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Leigh Meyers wrote:
>>

>> Right... I'll put it more bluntly than before:
>>
>> She's a freak.
>
> This is moralistic horseshit -- Pompous as Austen's Mr. Collins.
>
> Carrol

take your opinion, and take a hike.

She's a *celebrity* now. Fair game.

I'm sure she's been waiting most of her adult life to have the whole world talking about her. Well? I'm talking about what I'm seeing of her, and what I'm seeing is the virgin mary in frenchtoast with an advertisement tattoo'd on her forehead.

The tattoo artist tried to talk her out of it for **7** hours.

That's gotta tell you something... If you've ever had a tattoo, or know anyone who does it for a living. No one goes away un-tatted, it's all good. College girl wants $ sign on the thigh? Slippery when wet? Tattoo the head of your dick? No problema!

Anything for the bucks is the ethic, and he spent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 hours trying to talk her out of it. What part of "stupid idea" aren't you understanding?

I wonder how long it's going to be before her son gets over the embarrassment and can finally go back to school(public OR private) without everyone looking at him like he's the freak child of a freak parent.

I feel terrible for him, and if that's "moralistic horseshit", so be it.

Leigh http://www.leighm.net