[lbo-talk] Latest in voice recording devices?

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:41:44 PST 2005

I've had great success with a Panasonic IC digital recorder, model RR-QR200. Because I always get lost and drive way too fast to take note of signs I've taken to using the digital recorder to record and playback directions on the fly.

Therefore completing my slavish dependence on the technosphere (couldn't our ancestors navigate by the stars?).

It's about the size of a bundle of credit cards and can record several hours of surprisingly high quality audio. Of course, as with all such devices -- that I'm familiar with -- the higher quality audio you capture (the fidelity level is adjustable) the less recording time you have.

Here's an example of a Panasonic IC recorder that includes a USB interface. Something that will probably be of great interest to your friend who'll need to store and organize a lot of material.

Shortened URL --

<http://makeashorterlink.com/?M1826269A >

Original URL --

<http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11251&catalogId=11005&itemId=68038&catGroupId=17002&modelNo=RR-US360&surfModel=RR-US360

.d.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.2 - Release Date: 2/28/2005