[lbo-talk] RE: Hunter Thompson ?

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 17:06:18 PST 2005

Only the first paragraph is available if you're not registered. I think that's why that was all that was cut and pasted. I do hate to think of Hunter Thompson believing that planted explosives brought down the towers so I hope that isn't what he was investigating. Other than this article is there anything to suggest that he believed this?

John Thornton