[lbo-talk] RE: Hunter Thompson ?

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:11:58 PST 2005

This is rather unfair, Doug. "The violence inherent in the system" is a line from Monty Python. It's not an insult. If anything, it's a joke on its user, who applies leftist boilerplate in an inappropriate situation. My intention was to observe how silly Joseph's justification of his partial post was, as well as how I was repeating my usual response... Oh, well. Some have high culture in their heads and some don't.

Meanwhile, where are you when fine fellows like Kontos call me a rightist? Sheesh.