[lbo-talk] Fw: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Arrested - Again

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:16:39 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: Leigh Meyers To: Michael Pugliese Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:05 PM Subject: Re: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Arrested - Again

Michael,

You'll notice the "?" in the subject line...

But one never knows...

I've probably already mentioned this somewhere before.

I think at some level... even if only as a side-effect, AQ still works for the US interests in the Middle East.

It would be a propaganda coup, more than tactical or strategic. According to statements by Giuliana Sgrena, one of her captors was a female... In Islam, that's serious biz... Infantida. Capturing al-Zarqawi really means squat as far as who gets killed in the field.

GW said bring it on... like a stupid schoolyard bully just before he gets his ass kicked... and that's what's gonna happen. I'm afraid the mayhem is only begining.

Leigh

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese To: Leigh Meyers Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:30 PM Subject: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Arrested - Again

http://wizbangblog.com/archives/005279.php -- Michael Pugliese