[lbo-talk] Re: unrestrained analysis?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Mar 8 15:34:41 PST 2005

"The Pope and Catholicism are legitimate powers, and are fair game for lampoon and unrestrained analysis. "

"...Pope pisses himself just before the end; gets all over nurse....saggy, furry tits of dead Pope begin inexorable process of melting away into nothingness, like coldest of Sno-cones under faintest of suns...Catholics everywhere with ears pressed to radios, transfixed. Pope gives one last groan, spits, dies...Upon death, Pope's face frozen in sickening smile, eyes wide open and teeth exposed, like a baboon. ...Beetles eating Pope's dead brains..."

i take my crit back...we need this kind of "analysis"...

fs