[lbo-talk] bankruptcy

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Thu Mar 10 13:29:36 PST 2005

How hard is it to get a mortgage on a house after declaring bankruptcy? I've got some CC debt, but I might want to move somewhere else before I die.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:21 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] bankruptcy

With bankruptcy "reform" now certain of passage, I'm going to do what I never otherwise do: give financial advice.