[lbo-talk] bankruptcy

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 16:56:12 PST 2005

As a lawyer, I have to heartily recommend Nolo Press as a good introduction, In simple matters, like non-contested divorces or small claims cases, it is all you need. Bankruptcy is probably a different matter. It is a highly technical field. Folks should at least have an attorney specializing in bankruptcy review the papers before they are filed. Folks filing Chapter 13 should really retain a lawyer as it is filled with minefields for the unwary. Steve