[lbo-talk] Marketing the Chronicles of Narnia

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:27:07 PST 2005

Perhaps not the most reliable guide. See review by R. L. Wilken at <http://www.commonwealmagazine.org/article.php?id_article=201>. (Wilken, on the history faculty at UVA, is not a fan: "This book is driven by theological animus and padded with irrelevant, distracting material from Carroll's own obsessively chronicled life...") --CGE